Getting back on track, I've been shopping like a fiend. There are just so many cute winter/holiday outfits! The fact that all our favorite places have decent sales every couple weeks doesn't help. Old Navy has 30% off of their already marked down inventory. Belk even had some decent sales. I can never manage to pull the trigger at Belk though. I'm mildly obsessed with their darling baby girl/toddler girl southern lines, but I can never find something coordinating for Coach. Frustrating.
Todays loot includes:
I found this in solid red corduroy. No idea why its not on the Osh Kosh website.
{link}
With this top
{link}
and ivory/white-ish tights and red sparkly shoes. Adorable, right?
Coach's coordinating outfit:
{link}
With this sweater vest
{link}
And these black cords I found at JCP
{link}
You would not believe how hard it was to find black effing corduroy pants.
You would not believe how hard it was to find black effing corduroy pants.
And I caved and bought this today also
{link}
I've been drooling over it for a while. I love corduroy (on babies/kids) and this is just so festive! Poor Coach will coordinate in a red long-sleeved polo.
I've been drooling over it for a while. I love corduroy (on babies/kids) and this is just so festive! Poor Coach will coordinate in a red long-sleeved polo.
I actually found some great deals at Baby Gap. I love their clothes, but I can't stomach buying a pair of jeans that cost more than what I spend on my own jeans. I won't bore you with those pictures :)
I found a fun little dump truck toy for Coach today. It rolls and the bucket moves up and down. It has a remote control, but it didn't come with batteries and we don't have any AAA (the only battery we don't have), so we didn't get to play with that part tonight. He's obsessed. The perfect toy for an destructive little boy :)
We got our winter coats in today. Coach's is huge. We went up a size b/c he's growing so fast. I didn't want to end up having to buy another. I was tempted to send Fancy's back and get the next size up, but I think we'll just roll with it. Hers fits. We'll definitely be able to re-use his coat next year, so I guess that's a bonus.
I experimented with dinner a bit tonight. Jamaican Jerk chicken and organic whole wheat pasta with organic tomatoes and olive oil. Cheated with a smidge of garlic salt. It was good! The babies LOVED it. Fancy slurps her noodles just like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. So cute.
Pictures from today





No comments:
Post a Comment