Coach at 19 months, me at 18 months, Fancy at 19 months
Lately wherever we go we hear how much Coach looks like me and how much Fancy looks like The Daddy. Sorry, I don't have any baby pics of The Daddy :( You can probably guess what he looked like based on what Fancy looks like.
When I was pregnant, based on the ultrasounds (which are really no basis at all) we were sure Fancy favored my bone structure and Coach favored The Daddy's. Well, I guess that's true, but we were so shocked when they came out looking opposite than we thought. I remember the nurse bringing my baby girl over to me (her brother had already been born and was getting cleaned up, weighed, etc) and all I saw was a teeny baby with a chunky round face (looking just like my grandma) and a head full of blonde hair. I was so surprised I yelled across the OR full of doctors and nurses "She has blonde hair!". They all stopped and watched her cross the room in the arms of the nurse (Andy!) as they walked over to her clean up station. Genetics are funny :)
Some pictures from today-Had to blur their names, you understand. We are fully in Christmas mode here! Getting our tree tomorrow and The Daddy will hopefully be putting up outside lights next weekend. I can't tell you how much I love Christmas!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment