10.29.2012

{Rainy day musings}

Its cold and rainy and really windy.  In other words, we're stuck inside.  Appropriately, Fancy's favorite book is Cat In The Hat.  We read it about 50293847520349 times a day.  Today I sort of wish The Cat would come visit us and bring his little cleaning machine he uses at the end.  Alas, he's fictional, I'll have to do the cleaning myself.  Womp womp. 

A fellow twin momma was thinning out her cloth diaper stash (before her sweet triplets arrive) and I was lucky enough to buy some great diapers at fabulous prices.  She mailed them out on Saturday and they hit my porch TODAY!  We were both shocked they got here so fast.  Especially with Frankenstorm hitting both of our areas.  Way to go USPS!  I got a bunch of Bum Genius AIO diapers and bamboo doublers.  She threw in some other inserts and liners too. 
I'm excited to try some aplix (velcro).  I bet these will become fast favorites for the daddy.  Its sometimes tough to wrestle a toddler and snap their diapers.  This is more like a disposable.
 
We went to the park yesterday.  There are probably 25 parks on Bragg.  They are always crowded, but they have such great equipment.  Thanks to the weather, we had our favorite park all to ourselves for a while.  The babies LOVE the big twirly slides.  They have to ride down with us, so its easier to do when there are no other kids there wanting to use the slide.  Coach loves the swings, Fancy hates them.  Sometimes we can stick her in there for a minute or two, but then she's done.  She really likes the little cars on springs.  The ones that rock back and forth.  


They hopped up on this car and started loving on each other.  Melt.  Even though they fight they still share a great bond.  I think all babies should come in pairs :)  Right now they're reading books to each other and playing some imaginary game.  Precious.  Must be nice to have a built in bff!

My little sweetie pie got a haircut yesterday!  It was time.  The curls were precious, but I missed seeing that gorgeous face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment