10.17.2012

{I don't love it}


I just finished painting the babies/guest bathroom.  This paint (Behr Celery Sprig) is the same color in the nursery...or what will be in the nursery when I paint it this weekend.  I had a cute Target shower curtain that I thought would match this color well.  It doesn't.  I like the color, but now I'm left wondering what color shower curtain to get.  Here are some ideas I have:
 Front runner?

I'm a little worried about the white washing the room out too much. I feel like I need a pop of something.  Maybe I can get bright rings?  



I love the green/brown combo, but this might be brown overkill.  Still, I think the polka dots are classic and yet still fun for a kids bathroom.  Brown accents would be SUPER easy to find, too.  

I love this, but I worry it will either be too matchy or the colors will completely clash. 

Black would also be easy to accent

Simple and ringless!  Low maintenance!

Not realistic, but super sweet!

If only this wasn't purple!

Might create a washed out look, but I love this one.

Are those sequins?  I actually kind of like this.

Not sure if gray matches, but I like this one a lot .

It doesn't match and its $140, but I still love it. 
Its just a shower curtain, so I'm not going to spend too much time or $ on it, but I still want to make the best of a so-so paint situation.  The color looks fantastic in the nursery, but its looking like it wasn't the right choice for the bathroom.  I have no plans to re-paint in the near future, so we're going to roll with it and hope we find some great accessories and a curtain to pull it all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment