10.22.2012

{19 months old!}

Incredible, 19 months old.  Here comes the cliche part:  Where has the time gone?!?  How can they be this big?!?  Ok, I think I've gotten that out of my system.  Seriously though, and I know everyone who's ever had children tells you this when you're pregnant, time really does slip by too fast.  The blink of an eye.


The photoshoots get harder and harder.  At the pumpkin patch last weekend we were trying to wrestle both of them into the same area (with no success) and the family next to us is snapping away as well.  A little girl that looked to be about three was standing patiently and cheesing right at the camera.  Her mom told her to look this way and look that way and she did it!  I don't know if it was just that she was older or if she was the world's most well behaved child, but I can only hope that mine are a chill at three.

I need an army of distractions just to get ONE good shot out of 50.  
 
I agree.  I have the most beautiful children ever :)

His "Cheese!" face and Fancy stuffing her face.

I'll include the "what we're up to" in the next post.  Happy 19 months to my gorgeous babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment