9.11.2012

{light at the end of the tunnel}

This title has a couple meanings. ONE-the daddy will be home Friday! However, he's going back out for at least another week :(. Hey, at least we get him for 48 hours! TWO-the little ones and I have been sick as dogs for the last couple days and as of today were all starting to recover.

The last 48 hours have been tough. Coach got sick first, but he just coughed and sneezed for a couple days and was over it. Fancy got it next and it hit her like a semi truck. Fevers in the 102 range, up all night, throwing up stuffy head, all around miserable.

She fought for 2 whole days before she finally kicked it. I've been wrestling with it for a day or so and it seems I'm over the hump (fingers crossed). Whew. What a week for the daddy to be gone.

My dad (Papa) will be here Sunday! We're exited! My step mom was going to come also, but her father is very sick. Please keep them all in your prayers. The babies haven't seen them since June. Three whole months is a lot in baby world.

Hoping to get to Wilmington and just hang out around town for the week. The babies are pumped! I told them Nannie and Papa were coming soon and the pic is the reaction I got. They're the cutest.

Note: Coach really isnt that much bigger. He was sitting on the blanket and Fancy was sitting in the cushion crack. He is bigger than her, just not by that much :).

No comments:

Post a Comment