The babies LOVE bathtime. When they're starting to get full at dinner one of them always says "BAP!". Meaning 'is it time for a bath?!'. Lots of splashing, giggles and fun. After bath time we have naked time and they run around like maniacs. Up and down the hall, in and out of all the rooms, booties jiggling. Oh I love bathtime!
I hope the booties don't offend you. Everything else has been stickered-over or blurred.
Rubber ducky makes an appearance! We've got a cowboy ducky and a mermaid ducky (you know, shell bikini top). The bottom left is just after bath (obv). They were sitting together all cute as soon as the iphone came out, they scattered.
Brushing our teeth in the tub!
Watching Micky Mouse Club. The sequence on the outside is Coach watching the movie (never too early for Micky Christmas!), being goofy and getting poked in the eye by sister.
They're fun. Tomorrow they'll be 17 months old.
I know, right? Stay tuned for a ooshy gooshy, guess-how-much-I-love-my-kids post in the a.m.





No comments:
Post a Comment