7.27.2012

{Here we GOOO!}

This can't be the real logo, can it?  There was like 30 to choose from, but this is the one from the olympic website so... I'm disapointed. 
Anyway...
The Olympics is finally here!  We're watching the opening ceremonies right now, waiting on the good ole' US of A team to come through the parade.  I wasn't super impressed with the first "act", but the parade of nations is pretty darn neat. 
I'll be glued to the boob tube for the next few weeks.  I'm particularly excited for gymnastics, swimming, track & field and I'm sure I'll fall for several others as this games wears on.  As the opening ceremony started, we made a big deal out of it to Coach and Fancy.  We told them to pay close attention to their first Olympics.  They actually watched a little bit.  Coach danced and pointed to the t.v., presh. 
I hope to blog about the games so I am able to document this for the babies.  So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment