
We had a canvas toy box that they used to empty all the toys out of and sit in. After a while, the box became deformed and well, we outgrew it. This new book case allows all our toys to have a place to go and it gets the little stuff up off the floor. So far, its exactly what we're looking for!
I've had a little bit of time to paint my nails lately and I've accumulated some new colors.
Surprisingly <surprising to me anyway> none of them are pink. I'm rocking the blue on my piggies and the yellow on my hands. The orange and the midnight blue are probably my faves right now.
I found the perfect shower curtain for the babies bathroom. I've been looking high and low and have even bought a couple only to put them up and find I hated them.
I realize it doesn't look like much in this picture, but trust me, it is.
I'm thinking of painting the walls this blue. Maybe this red/orange. The daddy has given me this bathroom to go wild in. The rest of the house will be tasteful, this room gets to be bold. I love this curtain. It says "kids bathroom" without being cheesy.
I'm closing in on curtains for the living room. Sort of. Here are the contenders.
[credit: Lowes]
[credit: Lowes]
Still unsure on the paint color. I feel like I either need to go bold on the paint color or the curtains/decor. I really love the blue curtains, but I'm not sure what paint color for this. I'd probably go with a barely there beige and heavy on the blue/cream accents.
We've picked out backsplash for our kitchen and are still trying to narrow down paint colors. I've looked at new kitchen sinks, but I'm overwhelmed. We've picked out a new front door and storm door. We're starting to talk about a privacy fence. It seems the easy route will be to put it in ourselves (read: beg our families to come out and help us).
Monday, Monday is on its way. Ugh.






No comments:
Post a Comment