7.12.2012

{Big Bang}

My new obsession is The Big Bang Theory.  Thanks Dad.  Normally I don't care for sitcoms, but this one sucked me in.  Poor M, he's not a fan.  Though I've been hearing a muffled chuckle here and there lately.  I think he's warming up to it :)  I find it crazy how much Leonard gets around and with beautiful women, too.  They didn't really nerd him up too terribly though.  I love Amy Farrah Fowler aka Blossom.  A)  How great is it to see Mayim Bialik! and B)  I love how analytical she is.  Funny. 

Coach started saying "belly button", but it sounds like "beyi bubba".  So cute.  He's obsessed.  He pulls everyone's shirts up in search of their belly buttons and laughs hysterically when he presses his finger into it.  His sister thinks its especially funny when he gets her.  They've also started saying "woof woof" when we ask what a dog says.  They're the cutest. 

Now back to reality.  I've been having this weird pain in my upper right abdomen, under my rib cage that wraps around to my right back.  I finally sucked it up and called for an appointment.  Dr google is really vague (probably due to the fact that I can't pin point the pain or its frequency) on this one and says its anything from a hiatal hernia/gallbladder issues to a thoracic aortic aneurism/pancreatic cancer/liver cancer.  So ya, I'm fucking terrified.  I've always had a dull ache in that area (several years-like 10+), but now its intensified.  I've had scopes, chest xrays, ultrasounds, etc in the past and they keep saying IBS/GERD.  I'm scared.  I have kids who need me.  A lot.  I'm afraid to go through another round of testing.  I feel like I'm always dealing with something and I'm tired of it.  TIRED.  I need a break from health scares.  If you can keep me in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.  

On a happy note, its almost the weekend!  Happy *almost* Friday and have a fabulous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment