So, as it turns out, staying home with 10.5 month old twins keeps you SUPER busy. I haven't gotten on the internet since last week. It doesn't help that I broke the power cord to my computer, I suppose. This is also why there will be no pictures in this post (unless I can figure out how to watermark a picture on my phone-truth be told, I'm just not really willing to work that hard. Sorry). Soooo, I'll be back with pics as soon as I can get to the store to get a new power cord.
Grammy (my mom) was here all last week and the beginning of this week. As anticipated, the babies love her. It was so nice to have an extra set of arms. We were sad to see her leave, BUT the blizzard kept her here an extra couple days!
We're slowly starting to plan their first birthday party. I'm pretty sure we're going with a sesame street theme, but I'll probably change my mind. I saw a really sweet pink/blue triplet birthday party idea that I might expand on, but we'll see. I do think pink/blue will be easy, so I might roll with that. Decisions, decisions.
As I mentioned before, sweet Fancy has FINALLY cut teeth. Not just one, she has THREE. They call came together, a package deal. I guess that's how we roll around here though 2 (+) for the price of one :) Coach is working on tooth #5 (maybe 6-he won't let me in there to scope out the gum/tooth sitch). Coach is starting to stand unassisted, but he's still really timid of taking that step. He walks along furniture like its his job. The kid never rests. Most days, he plays until he drops (literally). He's always on the go, exploring new things and checking out e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. JUST like his daddy.
Fancy's pulling up to stand more regularly, but she's a wait and see kind of gal. She waits until she's absolutely sure she can do it with no problems and then she's off like a bullet out of a gun. When they started crawling she'd watch Coach, she'd try it a few times, but ultimately one day she just got up and started cruising.
I promise I'll get that power cord and get back to posting pics. After all, that's the REAL reason people come here to read my blog, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment