2.17.2012

{Hunger Games}

I've fallen in love with the Hunger Games.  A co-worker told me about this series a couple months ago, but it didn't seem up my alley.  I just sort of shrugged her off.  Lately, I've been seeing it everywhere, so I decided to read it.  Hunger Games was  my first purchase on my new Kindle my mom got us for Christmas.  I was skeptical, but I got sucked in fast.  I read all three books in less than 72 hours.


I wish the author would have expanded a bit on the love story, but all in all it was amazing.  Katniss isn't a romantic kind of gal, so I get why that was subdued.  What I liked about it was that it kept you guessing.  You never knew what was coming next or what Katniss would do in each situation.  The movie comes out in a little over a month (March 23-the day after the cutest, sweetest, most amazing babies ever turn ONE).  I'm pretty pumped!

P.S.  both babies are now high-fiving fools thanks to one extra cool daddy :)  Its pretty cute.  We have some video that I need to post.  Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment