2.21.2012

{anywhere chairs}


from:  pbk
We caved and finally ordered Coach and Fancy's very first birthday present from momma and daddy.  I had a ridiculous time trying to choose a color, font and size for each baby.  We landed on simple-the theme of my 2012.  Coach's chair is navy with white typewriter writing and Fancy's is bright pink with white typewriter writing.  I loved some of the applique and floral chairs they had, but lets be honest, when you have to buy everything in twos, you go take the most economical route to style :)  God knew what he was doing by ONLY giving me twins this time around.  I'm not sure how some of my triplet mom friends do it!

I'm excited to get them here!  Not that they'll sit in them long enough for me to take pictures, but hey, they now have chairs with their names on them.  We also went with the regular sized chairs.  I was really confused as to whether or not they needed the oversized chairs, but some of my multi-momma's assured me that they're older kids still fit great in theirs.  PLUS, with all our toys, we don't have tons of room and who knows what our space situation will be in our new house in NC.

Speaking of birthday's we're officially in the planning stage.  In two days, they'll be ELEVEN months old.  I have four weeks to get my shit together and figure out cakes, food, decor and outfits.  Oh and who's going to come clean my house?!?  The good news is, only our nearest and dearest are making the trip for our little one's special day and I think they understand how difficult it is to keep a spotless home.

I'm still not sure of the theme, I'll be scouring the internet in the next couple weeks looking for the perfect color scheme.  I'm really not this psycho about it all, I think its just the nerves/reality hitting me.  I mean, my 5lb itty, bitty, teeny babies are turning ONE in four weeks.  They're starting to talk, walk (with some help) and become little tiny humans.  They're really not babies anymore.  Surprisingly, this doesn't make me all that sad.  Its so amazing to see them learn, grow and turn into little people.

I guess I'll have my days here and there where I wonder where the time has gone and miss my little babies.  Part of me thinks that since we plan on having more, we're not mourning the newborn stage.  If that makes sense.  Anyway, my appointment is tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous.  Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers.  I appreciate it :)

1 comment: