1.28.2012
{Just another twin day}
"Really Fancy, coming over to commandeer this toy too?"
"Can I get a little help here?"
"Oh thank goodness, that could have been awkward."
Boring day here. We played and shopped and prepared for our new living room furniture to arrive tomorrow morning. The usual. I'm hoping to start blogging about other things in the near future. The babies are almost one, so we've covered a great deal of "firsts". I'm hoping to incorporate topics I'm interested in. We'll see what direction I decide to go. So I'll still posts about babies, but I'm broadening my horizons :)
I'm preparing for life as a stay at home mom. I have TWO days of work left and then its just me and the monsters. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. How will I come up with days full of entertainment for two babies? The weather is sort of mild right now, so I hope to spend a good deal of our days outside. I'm not a fan of many of the wives here, so I don't think on base play dates are something I'm interested in. We'll only be here a handful more months and those happen to be the snowiest months in Colorado. Toys and books here I come! Its a good thing I enjoy Sesame Street. I'm not a fan of Yo Gabba...at all, but the babies go nuts for it, so I'll get used to it I suppose.
We're also preparing for a visit from Grammy! (FINALLY) We're excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment