11.01.2011

{twenty-nine}

Tomorrow M turns twenty-nine!  As of tomorrow, we'll have officially been together NINE years.  Wow.  As of Thursday, we'll have officially been married FOUR years.  Time's-a-flyin'!  

I knew when I met M that I was in for a wild ride!  He's ambitious, hard working and gives everything 200%.  He never settles.  He's always reaching.  He's always learning.  I love that.  He's pretty much my exact opposite.  He's good for me.  He knows me inside and out and loves me anyway.  God knew what he was doing when he introduced us.  

I'm so proud of the man, husband and most importantly FATHER, he is today.  He's a natural with our babies.  From the instant they were born, he just knew what to do.  I'll never forget the look in his eyes as he watched our children come into this world.  It was raw and complete.  It was the look of a man who just discovered true love for the first time.  I love the way he loves our babies.  I could not have hoped for a better man to raise a family with.  

He's an amazing husband.  Anyone that can be with me for 9 years and come out smiling is a saint as far as I'm concerned!  He makes me feel pretty, even though I know I'm no where near my best right now.  He tells me he thinks I'm a great momma and that he's proud of everything I went through to get our babies here safe.  He means the world to me and lets me know that I am the same to him.  For some strange reason, he loves me :)


We love our toys!


We had a big hair growth spurt recently!


Our daddy is so comfy


This is my new 'pissed' look


We like to pout our lips too


And we're SUPER fussy most of the time


Please God let these teeth pop through SOON!

Happy *almost* 29th birthday my sweet!

1 comment: