11.22.2011

{EIGHT months old}

Wow.  Unbelievable.  INCREDIBLE!

At 11:44a & 11:45a my babies crossed from seven months to eight.  I'm continuously in awe of these little miracles.  As they grow we see more and more of their incredible personalities.  We also see more of who they look like.  I think that's one of the best parts about all this.

In our beautiful blonde baby girl, I see my nose, my lips and my body.  Other than those teeny tiny features of mine, she's the spitting image of her daddy.  Its sweet to see this bond grow :)  M has a tenderness about him when he's got Fancy.  The way he looks at her, like only a daddy truly in love can, make me melt.

Our sweet little boy looks like me.  He resembles my baby pics and has most of my features.  Its amazing to look into his face and see mine.  A feeling I prayed for my entire life.  He's all M from the neck down though.  While he's a HUGE momma's boy, he and daddy have a lot of fun!  M knows exactly how to get him giggling!  Another bond I'm blessed to witness.

Its amazing that M and I actually made these perfect munchkins.  I'm still completely shocked (and forever thankful) that they are ours.  Eight months later, I still wake up and look at their sweet faces and marvel at this blessing.  Enough on that, I think I've accurately expressed my obsession with my babies over the last 8 months :)

Coach:  up on hands and knees, rocks on hands and knees, he's classified as a beginner crawler, hates veggies (except squash and sweet potatoes), LOVES fruit (I can't stress this enough), "talks" non-stop, says ma ma, da da, na na, and a bunch of other nonsense (that I love b/c I'm his momma!), he sits so well these days (but prefers his belly or hands and knees), loves the animals (constantly chasing the cats and dog around), loves electronics and chews on everything.

Fancy:  up on hands and knees, rocks on hands and knees, she's also classified as a beginner crawler, loves veggies, likes fruit, "talks" even more than her brother (shocking, right?), sits perfectly, also loves the pets (kitties more than puppy), has a serious attitude (I want what I want when I want it), steals toys from her much more patient brother, has the sweetest ring of blonde hair :)

I'm going to break my own rule (about not posting pics) because I have two sweet babies waiting for me to snuggle!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 8 month birthday kids. Love, grandpa Ron.

    ReplyDelete