Last night I had had enough of the waiting game, so I called the on-call Dr at the MTF after hours line. I spoke with her a long time about what was going on and what I should do. She told me there wasn't much an ER visit could do other than a spinal tap to check for meningitis (which I obviously don't have). She talked to me about my fears and made me feel a smidge better...until this morning.
I got a call from my PCM's nurse this a.m. and they want to seem me tomorrow. They're concerned about what all I have going on and they're hoping to get to the bottom of it. Great. So the teensy bit of relief I felt from speaking to Dr. Moore is now GONE. Back to complete and utter terror. I've exhausted Google and have come to my own conclusions. The only thing that keeps coming up in the symptoms I'm experiencing is some sort of neurological problem (brain tumor, cancer, ms, etc).
I'm seeing the PCM tomorrow afternoon and I think this will FINALLY get the ball rolling on finding out what the fuck I have wrong with me. Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers. I am trying not to jump to the horrible diagnosis, but with everything that's going on, what else could be causing all this if not something serious and scary? I'm not sure why 2011 is the year of the medical melt down for me, but I'm so over it.
Thank you for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment