10.14.2011

[shit]

I took the Jeep yesterday so M could run errands with the babies.  I parked the Jeep behind my car last night when I got home from Target.  This a.m. as I'm backing out of our driveway...you guessed it...I smashed into the Jeep. 

FUCK.

We go to get our estimate tomorrow morning.  We have a $1000 deductible AND depending on how much it costs USAA to repair it, our rate may or may not increase when its time to renew our policy.  There goes $1000 we were going to put towards paying off bills. 

Sometimes when shit compounds like this, life just blows.  Its just one thing after another lately. 

I have constant health problems (the current is the back/neck problems).  There's a mole near where the soreness in my back starts.  Great.  It looks ok, not really exhibiting any of the dangerous characteristics of skin cancer, but its definitely freaking me out.  Of course, as is military fashion, I couldn't get an appt with my PCM any sooner than next week. I'm pretty scared that my stiff neck, back problems and *very* slight numbness/loss of sensation are all related to the mole. 

I literally spend EVERY day worrying myself sick about something.  Today I get to worry about my health issues AND the car.  Cool.  Please think of us in your prayers.  I know its petty, but prayers are the only thing I can think of to get us out of this funk. 

1 comment:

  1. When it rains, it really purs. That sucks love! I hope your weekend is absolutely amazing to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete