10.30.2011

{momma's little helper}

Miss Fancy Face is all about being right in the middle of the action these days.  She's happiest when she's sitting on my lap or hanging out on my hip as I get things done or as I'm looking at something.  She and her brother LOVE the iphone.  They've figured out that swiping their fingers across the screen makes it change.  I sat down to check facebook, upload some iphone pics, etc and she REALLY wanted to "help".  I sat her in between me and the computer and she pounded away on the keys and squealed with excitement as the pages lit up and changed.  She was having so much fun, I couldn't bring myself to stop her!  Coach was having a gas too, although he wasn't really sure why they were laughing.  I have the cutest kids ever.

My little helper ;)

Tomorrow is trick or treating in our subdivision.  We're not taking them because I think its silly to take 7 month old's out to trick or treat for candy they can't eat.  And trust me when I say, we don't need the candy here :)  I'm excited to get them in their costumes (I hope they still fit!)!  We'll dress up to hand out candy.  My goal after finishing this post is to go and charge my camera battery so we get some great "my first Halloween" pics.

I hope everyone had a safe and fantastic (pre?) Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the last video you posted! SO stinkin' cute! Miss Fancy is really starting to look like you if you ask me. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete