10.17.2011

{kitty cats, reindeer and pearls, oh my!}

So the car will cost around $1500 to fix.  Is it bad that I'm contemplating NOT fixing it until next spring?  I just don't care.  That's bad, right???

Anyway, I went to a Halloween party the neighbors threw this weekend and Fancy really dug my kitty ears.  Nellie had some reindeer ears from last Christmas, so I thought it would be cute to put them on Coach.  He didn't think so.  When I took them off I found out they had little nobs on the inside of the headband that were digging into his head.  :(  Mother of the year strikes again.


I think it so sweet when the babies snuggle with daddy.  They're so at peace in daddy's arms.  This is Coach's drum.  It came as a dangling toy on his play mat.  He is OBSESSED.  I mean like really crazy for this drum.  

Our sweet friend Abby came to the Halloween party with me and snuggled the babes afterward.  I love watching them play :)  So sweet! 

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment