My baby girl has a little obsession with a baby doll named Agnes. I'm not sure who gave us this doll, but God bless them! Fancy sleeps with Agnes, snuggles with Agnes and sweet Agnes has the most amazing Fancy Face calming powers.
*disclaimer* We do not let Fancy sleep with Agnes. We let her snuggle and fall asleep with her and then we move her so she's not a suffocation risk.
Bff's
Snuggling with her two favorite peeps (er...person and doll)
I think its absolutely precious that she already has a baby doll. It makes the extreme moderate girly girl in me INCREDIBLY happy :)
In other news, M is making me infuse colors other than pink into Fancy's wardrobe, hence the purple. I personally hate purple, but I think Fancy rocks any color.
ALSO, we've decided to pass on piercing Fancy's ears right now. I know you were all waiting on pins and needles to find out if we mangled our daughter's ears. We were going to do it tomorrow, but I just can't. I psych myself out and pump myself up, but it all crumbles when I imagine that beautiful little face in pain for no good reason. We'll re-evaluate at 9 mos to a year. I'm hoping I'll be ready then because I love earrings on a little girl. I'd also love for her daddy and I to buy her her very first pair of diamond earrings for her first birthday in March.
Shopping and an office lunch tomorrow then packing for our big trip back home next week! My mom's getting remarried FINALLY! Better charge my camera. No mom, I haven't found "the dress" yet, but I will and I will let you know when I do. Yes, I realize I have ONE week.
I'm going to try to post some giggling pics of Coach and Fancy tomorrow, but iPhone is really finicky about the length of the clip/size for emailing and uploading. I'll give it the ole' college try, but no promises. Yes mom, I did already text you those and dad, I'm working on cutting down the length/size so I can email them to you and Nova.
Happy weekend!
*AND yes I realize the last two posts pics haven't been watermarked. I'm lazy, please don't steal them and pass them off as your own. Yep, its happened to people I know and yep its incredibly effed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment