I've seen this a lot recently other other blogs. I have nothing else to blog about, why not post some iphone pics, right?!
My beautiful boy. This is what I wake up to every morning...well this beautiful face AND my gorgeous little blonde baby girl.
Oh how we love the play mat Papa and Nannie got us.
Morning nap always goes like this. One wakes up and just can't stand that the other is still sleeping. The awake baby does everything in his/her power to wake the sleeping baby. It works 100% of the time. Coach likes to crawl all over Fancy if he's the first up, Fancy screeches. It evens out because both, in fact, are incompatible with sleep :)
I know what you're thinking and you'd be right. I *DO*, in fact, have the most beautiful children ever. ;)
My weekend started today at 5p. This back to work 4 days (2 full days and two days I go in between 10a and noon) a week is tough. I like it and I like making more $, gotta pay off those bills so I can stay at home permanently. I miss my babies. I feel like I'm failing them by not being a stay at home mom. M keeps reminding me that the majority of America doesn't have that luxury. I could give two shits what Americans have. I want to be with my children.
*RANDOM*
I just noticed something odd. I found out I was pregnant on 8/9/10. The babies were born on 3/22/11. The numbers are counting up and down in numerical order. WEIRD. I bet there's another significant date somewhere in there if I keep digging. How the mind wanders when its got a second to do so ;)
Anyway, have a WONDERFUL weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment