Another lazy Sunday down in the books. We slept in, had our traditional Sunday breakfast of champions-long john donuts, watched movies and napped. Not one of us got out of our jammies all day and when we did it was to put on new jammies. I edited some pictures from our Gorge adventure yesterday and ate one too many bowls of cookie dough ice cream. We've steadily been watching "the office" re-runs for the last two hours. I currently have the two most beautiful sleeping babies napping on my chest-we will shortly be heading upstairs to the cribs. If that's not the definition of lazy day, I don't know what is!
I think we've decided on the car seats. Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 in Bravo and Miley. Walmart sells them in 2 seat bundles, how perfect for twin families and families with more than one car to transport their babies!
That's all I've got today. Have a fabulous Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment