Yes, we're several days past their monthday, but I can't let it go undocumented! This will be short, I'm one handed typing this with dos babies sleeping on me.
Stats:
Coach
{birth} 4lbs 15oz, 18.5in long
{2 months} 9lbs 4oz, will have to look up length
{4 months} 12lbs 3oz, 25in long
Fancy
{birth} 5lbs 2oz, 18in long
{2 months} 9lbs 10oz, will have to look up length
{4 months} 12lbs 1oz, 23in long
Shots sucked again and this time they ran a smidge of a low grade fever and slept a lot. Overall, not too bad though. These days you can find them chewing on their hands, rolling all over the place, "talking" up a storm, smiling and GIGGLING (my personal fave), kicking anything and everything, grabbing toys and anything else they can get their hands on (including momma's hair and earings) and sitting up (with help). They're growing right before our very eyes. I'm loving every second of it :)
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment