Even now, only 4 weeks out, I can't believe I carried around that big ole belly. It wasn't comfortable, thats for sure. I'd do it again in a heartbeat ;) Little Miss A just dropped a stanky bomb, I better take care of that! Have a great Sunday!
4.17.2011
Because I'm feeling brave
I'm going to post my last pregnant picture. I look bloated and well pretty much horrible, but look at that belly! This picture was taken a couple minutes before I walked into the OR to deliver my sweet babies. I was looking at this picture, trying to remember what I felt like in that moment. I was terrified, anxious, excited and oh so ready to meet my beautiful children. The children I've waited a lifetime for. Not even 30 minutes later, my son and daughter came screaming into the world, changing my life forever. Without further adieu...
Labels:
Birth,
labor and delivery,
Twin belly,
twins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still think you look beautiful!
ReplyDelete