2.28.2011

33 weeks

Still here, hanging out :). Today marks 33 weeks. Whoop! Every day is a milestone. The babies put on so much weight and grow so fast at this point, every single day is huge. So far things are stable. The babies are doing great, they love all this lounging around! They are the "side show" on the l & d ward at this point. The nurses all come in to watch baby girl do her somersaults. My whole belly completely distorts and I swear with much more momentum she could throw me out of bed! Active little babe. Little man gets hiccups every single night when they put him on the monitors. I swear you can almost hear that sweet little voice :). Its funny that such small little babies can make such bit movements!

My bp is stable at this point. My labs are all looking good still and the docs are just watching me very closely for any changes. I don't have a whole lot to update, sorry! I pretty much just lay here and sleep most days. Let's hope the rest continues to do good things and stave off delivery, at least for another week or two.

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers! We appreciate them so much :).

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see the update!! You're on my mind every single day!!! Praying praying girl! So I take it you're in the hospital and staying there correct? I'm pretty sure you said that before, but just to be sure ;) Are you able to keep the same room? What hospital and room are in? Love ya lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news is good news in this case I guess! You're doing a great job keeping them cookin' mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, I gave you a stylish blogger award! Check out my bloggy for details :)
    http://amileinmyboots05.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-won-two-awards.html

    ReplyDelete