1.19.2011

Third trimester twin belly


Holy moly!  I swear I don't *feel* that big!  When I went in for my 25 week OB appt, I was measuring 36w, so I'm pretty huge.  We hit the third trimester a couple days ago, so I thought I'd celebrate with a picture!  Please ignore the ever widening tooshie :) 

Braxton Hicks contractions are part of my everyday reality now.  Yuck.  At this point, the OB says they are completely normal, harmless and not to worry.  Right, easier said than done!  I'm having them check my cervix weekly for any change.  I know in a couple weeks the cervix will start to soften anyway to prepare for delivery, but its too early right now.

That reminds me, I need to write a "what they don't tell you about pregnancy" post soon.  I know every pregnancy/woman is different, so we all have different experiences, but its nice to know some of these things (the likely "side effects") before hand!  My experience will be a little different from most others, since I'm having two.  It will still be entertaining :)  There are routines I wish I would have started at week 4 that can't be reversed now.  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Holy tummy! It's so stinking cute! I'm so excited for you! Do you guys have names picked out yet? I don't remember if you told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ALL baby! And too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks girls! I can't believe how big this belly already is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing. It really is all belly. You look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! Beautiful Aims! :) I love you!!! We are sooo excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete