I married the man of my dreams :) We're also celebrating 8 years together today! A loooong time ago, I remember wishing on a star. I wished that I would meet a man that would change my life. I was 19, give me a break! A couple months later, a drunk, newly 20-year old M waltzed into my life. I'm not going to bore you with the story, in fact, its not really fit to print, so we'll skip that part ;)
Our first date was to Shepard of the Hills Drive-thru Christmas lights display. That night, I fell in love and haven't looked back since! We went back every year for our anniversary and on our 4 year anniversary we got engaged in the very spot we had our first date! Married exactly one year later.
We've been through so much together, we've grown up together. I'm so thankful that the Lord introduced this wonderful man into my life. He's made me a better person in every possible way. Its not always sunshine and roses, but love always shines through. Always. I'm looking forward to eternity with my best friend. I'm so blessed, I really am :) I love you more than words can say!

So sweet! Happy Happy Anniversary you two!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou sparked waterworks! Happy Anniversary! I hope it's a day of sunshine and roses ;)
ReplyDelete